The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make

The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart illustrates the main causes of farmland degradation worldwide. And the table shows reasons for land degradation in three regions of the world the period between the 1990s. Overall, there are three main reasons for this decrease in productivity, with Europe being the most seriously affected.<span class="hiddenGrammarError" pre="Europe "></span>

There are 65% of over-grazing and deforestation. Then, the percentage of over-cultivation is <span class="hiddenGrammarError" pre="crop "></span>28%, while only 7% are other causes.

European total land degraded proportion is 23% which includes deforestation(9.8%), over-cultivation(7.7%) and overgrazing is 5.5%. Meanwhile, North America has the lowest total land degraded which is 5%.

It is interesting to note that Oceania's percentage of total land degraded is 13%, yet the proportion of over-cultivation is 0%.