The pie chart shows adult population in the u S A by race ethnicity according to a census in1997 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart presents the proportion of US Citizens based on their race category from 1990 to 2050.
Overall, all group of races increased steadily over 60-year periods exclude white race and US’s citizens who have white color skin become the biggest population among all races.
In year 1990 to 2000, the number of black, Hispanic, and other groups were slightly rose to 13%, 11%, and 4% accordingly. It is contrasted with white skin people were declined minimally just under one in twenty per cent.
When it comes to 2050, the percentage of residents of US with white skin predicted downward trend with more than half per cent. In the other hand, upward trend will show in black, Hispanic, and other group with more than one in ten per cent and the amount of Hispanic race showed twice as much as other group, while other group showing the lowest proportion among all race in the US.

Essays by the user: