Science and technology will one day be able to solve all of society s problems

Science and technology will one day be able to solve all of society’s problems.

There are a lots of problem we are facing in our society day by day some are internal and some are external.The given prompt states that these problem will be eradicated by the help of science and technology someday. And i mostly agree with this because of many reasons.

Firstly, Science and technology have made our life more easier in every direction. It gives us varieties of opportunities to take necessary steps against different kinds of social problem. For example, we cay say about wastage problem. This is one of the vital problem in our society. Science has given us some direction by introducing a scientific method called "recyclling". Therefore, By means of recyclling we can manage our daily waste.

secondly, corruption: maximum people of any administration zone of the society are taking bribe. But by setting up CCTV camera we can identify those executive and can impart some intimidation on them.

In conclusion, i would like to say that at the end of the day there would still be existed some problem that science and technology not able to solve. Public awareness is needed to solve that kind of problem like dawry system.