Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make
comparisons where relevant.

The bar graph illustrates the money spend on hamburger, fish & chips and pizza by three distinct income classes in the UK.
Overall, the high and average income people like eating hamburger most. While the low income people prefer to consume fish & pizza.
As can be seen from the bar graph, rich people spend the highest money on purchasing hamburger, about 47 million bounds and they pay around 17 and 19 million bounds for fish & chips and pizza respectively. On the other hand, middle - income people use the most amount of money for fish & chips in three groups with 25 million pounds, being lower than hamburger approximately 8 million pounds and lower than pizza nearly 13 million pounds.
The expenses of low income for fish & chips is the same as the high income and only just under 15 million bounds for hamburger and just over 10 million bounds for pizza