The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relavant Write at least 150 words

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relavant. Write at least 150 words

The table illustrates the proportion of customer expenditure in five particular countries namely Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden, turkey in 2002. It can be clearly seen that the percentage of consumer spending on Food/Drinks/Tobacco is the highest while Leisure/Education take up the smallest in every country.

In 2002, turkey has the largest percentage of consumer spending on Food/Drinks/Tobacco with 32.14 percent while Ireland is not far behind with 28.91 percent. Besides that, the other countries have a similar percentage (just under 20 percentage). In addition, the percentage of consumer spending on Clothing/Footwear in every single country is from approximately 5 to 9 percent.

In addition, in Leisure/Education expenditure, turkey comes up in the first place with about 4 percent, two times as high as the percentage number of Spain. Furthermore, Sweden and Italy share second place with just above 3.2 percent for each country while the percentage of the national consumer on Leisure/Education of Ireland is just over 2 percent.