The table below shows the number of vehicles registered in Australia in 2010 2012 2014

The table below shows the number of vehicles registered in Australia in 2010,2012,2014.

The tabular form illustrates the percentage of five kinds of vehicles that begin registered in three years in australia.

overall, vehicles had registered in 2014 were higher than the other two years, and in the passenger vehicles, a registered vehicle was highest. whereas, registered vehicles in australia were less registered analyzed in 2010 in a light truck. notabcibily, in this tree year continuously surge were examined. The tabular form illustrates the percentage of five kinds of vehicles that begin registered in three years in australia.

overall, vehicles had registered in 2014 were higher than the other two years, and in the passenger vehicles, a registered vehicle was highest. whereas, registered vehicles in australia were less registered analyzed in 2010 in a light truck. notabcibily, in this tree year continuously surge were examined.