Task 1 The table below shows the percentage of the population by age groups in one town who rode bicycles in 2011

The given table illustrates the figure for population in 5 age groups riding bicycles in 2011.
It can be seen that the numbef of people aged from 0 to 9 represented the highest allocation in both genders,the opposite was true for the percentage of the 40-59 age range.
In term of female,the figure for children aged between 0 and 9 claimed the highest level of popularity,with 51.3%. The second place belonged to the percentage of the 10-to-17-year-old,accounted for 42.2%. The number of people aged from 18 to 39 and over 60 made up 17.1% and 18.5% respectively.Nonetheless, the porpotion of peole in the age from 40 to 59 commanded the least meager percentage.
In term of male,most people using bike is from 0-9 years old,accounted for 50.3%. While the percentage of people drive bicycles among teenagers and people over 60 years old was 24.6% and 13.2% respectively, the young adults and middle-aged were lower at just 9.7% and 8.0% respectively.