The two maps below show an island before and after the construction of some tourist facilities Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The picture illustrates the changes to island with the advent of tourism

Overall, it can be clear that the island witness the radical changes with the most noticeable being the addition of tourist amenities. With the construction of new facilities, visitors were allowed to access the island by the sea and provides them with accommodation

After the development, considerable changes have been done to increase the appealing of islands while trees and plants were not cut-down to modernized its area. The recreational area including accomodation, restaurant, a reception , a peir were built. These facilities were connected by footpath and vehical track permit visitors access the cottage and beach area

Furthermore, the beach turns to swimming area that were not utilised before the renovation. Besides, the pier has emerged which allows boats to dock . These improvements make the view of the island more attracting and fasinacting