You are organising a trip to the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales for a group of students from Perth in Western Australia Write to the manager of Student Hostel Services and explain when you want to visit the Snowy Mountains how long you will stay how

I have a very difficult life situation, please give, me my advice.
My grandfather is very sick and urgently needs money. for the operation, all the savings I spent, do you think I should take a loan?
How to apply for a loan?

Essays by the user:

Once upon a time, unfortunately, I also had to take out a loan for my younger sister's surgery.
Then I was looking for any option where I could. urgently and quickly take a loan, in such situations you need to act as quickly as possible.
Fortunately, a friend of our family helped us to raise some money, but it was not enough, so I still had to take a loan.
At that time I found this site https://loans360.org/personal-loans/, it may be useful to you, and it helped me a lot.
Thanks to this loan my sister had a very difficult but very necessary surgery which saved her life.
So I think in this situation, the loan is a necessity that simply can not do without.
I paid off this loan a long time ago, and the most important thing for me was that everything ended well.
You, too, are sure to do well.

I had to take out a loan once, too.
I do not see anything wrong with it if you are solvent and you have confidence that you can pay back what you borrowed.
It's true that sometimes there are horrible situations in life when you have to take out loans and so on, it's important that you try to get out of life's difficulties.