You have been invited to deliver a speech about your country at the international meeting at an American college Write a letter to the secretary of the international community In your letter you should tell accept the invitation and confirm the date what

You have been invited to deliver a speech about your country at the international meeting at an American college. Write a letter to the secretary of the international community.

In your letter, you should tell:
accept the invitation and confirm the date
what you will include in the speech
what equipment will you use

Dear Sir,
Thank you for inviting me to speak on this auspicious day of 15th August at your esteem college. I am feeling proud to inform you that I am accepting the invitation to address the students of your institute about my motherland, India.
Firstly, I will include in my speech about the Indian landscape, its rich heritage, culture, and the technological strength in the field of information technology, manufacturing, and defence. Since the day of speech is 15th August, and it is the independence day for India. I would also like to talk a little about the freedom fighters and their struggle in the independence of the nation, followed by Indian National Anthem at the end of my speech.
I would be needing a few devices like a Mic, a projector screen, and a laptop to assist me during the talk. In addition to this, a good sound system to play the national anthem at the end.
I really feel honoured for the opportunity you have provided me.

Yours faithfully,
Peter Parker