Letter to council for the dirty street Explain why it has become dirty recently What problem it has caused Giving some suggestions

Letter to council for the dirty street:
Explain why it has become dirty recently
What problem it has caused
Giving some suggestions.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am ahmed Karem, and I am one of the citizens of Jeddah city who lives at al marwah district. I am writing to you regarding a serious issue people face it in this area.

The first point I would like to raise is that the streets in al marwah neighbourhood have become quite dirty, and there is much litter at everywhere; this problem has happened because of the lack of litter boxes at the street. Moreover, the available dustbins are damaged; it is no maintenance for it.

another thing I forgot to mention is that there is a bad smell at the street; Furthermore, some undesirable animals are living in these areas such as Rates and mice; these animals could transfer some terminal diseases to children.

one final issue that I would like to discuss with you is that some suggestions to solve these crises which are put extra dustbins; besides, it is recommended to repair the available.

I lock forward to hearing from you. Your prompt response is highly appreciated; should you require any further information, you will contact me. Thanks in advance.

Faithfully,

ahmed