An old friend is coming to town and has invited you to go to the cinema Write to your friend In your letter Explain that you are unable to come Find out how long your friend is staying in town Arrange a suitable time to meet

An old friend is coming to town and has invited you to go to the cinema. Write to your friend. In your letter

Explain that you are unable to come

Find out how long your friend is staying in town

Arrange a suitable time to meet

Dear Alex,

I hope things are fine with you. I’m writing to tell you that i’ll not be able to come with you to watch the movie at the theatre on coming Monday. As you know, i’ve always desired to study my post-graduation from “NED University of Engineering and Technology”. Now, i’ve got admission to it, and my classes will commence on the same day you offered me.

I’m sorry for not meeting you even though it’d been extremely long that we last met. If i’d the information earlier, i’d have planned a few visits for you. However, i’d like to know the span you stay here so that we could meet and decide the activities to make your trip memorable.

i’ve got plenty of leisure hours before the start of next week. Is it possible for you to catch me up this Thursday morning? we will have breakfast together, and then i’ll take you to the beach to spend some quality time there. Later, you can come to my home where i’ll show you a classic cult movie.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Jay