You are organising a graduation party for your class and you want to book a restaurant Write a letter to the manager of your favourite restaurant In the letter explain the reason for the party and the date and time it will be held describe some particular

You are organising a graduation party for your class and you want to book a restaurant.Write a letter to the manager of your favourite restaurant.In the letter: explain the reason for the party and the date and time it will be held describe some particular food you would like served say how many people will be attending and what their dietary requirements are

I’m a food lover, I have tried many delicious foods, but for me instant noodles is the best. Nowadays instant noodles is popular to everyone because of its convenience and flavour.

First of all, instant noodles is a convenient dish. People can buy it at many groceries, market or even just in the school canteen for students. The fact that instant noodles only take you few minutes to cook. you just simply pour hot water and other ingredients that mix together, then you wait for 3 or 4 minutes for the noodles to rise. And after that the yummy bowl is ready for you to eat.

The second reason is instant noodles tastes really good. it has a lot of flavour that mix together, many types of ingredients like pork, meat, chicken, and kimchi which are packed in instant noodles. When you taste the soup of instant noodle, the tastiness