You are a passenger of an airline company and during the flight you feel extremely unsatisfactory to the service Please write a Letter of Complaint to the company In your letter you should Say how you are ignored Give some suggestions to fix the problem T

You are a passenger of an airline company and during the flight you feel extremely unsatisfactory to the service. Please write a Letter of Complaint to the company. In your letter, you should Say how you are ignored Give some suggestions to fix the problem Tell the airlines that further action will be taken if this problem remains unsolved

Dear Sir,
I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction with the services being provided by your airline and as a consequence, I want you to register a complaint.

Although I am a frequent user of your outclass services, I managed to witness some issues while travelling on a flight from Lahore to London. The temperature of the cabin was quite low and when I asked for a blanket no one among your crew was able to fulfil my need.

I want to suggest some improvements. Your staff is highly unprofessional, as they do not know how to manage the flight operations. In addition to it, it seems as proper training has not been given to them. Owing to it, they are unable to satisfy the needs of commuter.

I am having plans to use your services on my return. However, if the problems are still not curbed by then, I would be registering a written complain in the consumer court.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Haris Naveed.