You have bought a ticket for a live concert music program but cannot attend it so you decided to offer the ticket a friend write a letter to him her and say give details about a concert explain why you would not be able to attend the concert suggest how y

You have bought a ticket for a live concert (music program) but cannot attend it. so you decided to offer the ticket a friend.
write a letter to him/her and say
-give details about a concert explain
-why you would not be able to attend the concert
-suggest how your friend will receive the ticket.

Dear Smith
Hi, how are you. I hope this letter finds you in the best of health and prosperity. It has been long time to see you but you are always in my thoughts. You will be very glad to know that a live music concert is going to be held on 3rd March near your home in Kipps market.
I had bought ticket for this concert but unfortunately I got call from my manager that I will have to attend an urgent meeting in Delhi on the same day. Therefore, it is impossible for me to attend this concert so I want to send this ticket to you so that you can enjoy this opportunity. Jolly, the one of our friends ,was also telling me that you were planning to buy ticket but due to houseful you could not. And it would be my pleasure to offer you this ticket. More interesting, your favourite singer Gurdas Maan is going to perform there. I want you to collect this ticket from my mother at my home because I have to leave for Delhi today in the evening otherwise I could give you the ticket. if you are not able to collect please write me back that how can you get it, I will try to do the same. Finally, closing the letter. Love for uncle and aunt.
Waiting for your response.
Love
Anna George