You recently bought a camera while travelling overseas When you got to your destination you discovered that some important items were missing from the box Write a letter to the local representative of the company In your letter give details of the camera

You recently bought a camera while travelling overseas. When you got to your destination you discovered that some important items were missing from the box.

Write a letter to the local representative of the company. In your letter

give details of the camera and where you bought it.
explained what has happened.
say what you want him or her to do about.

Dear sir/madam,

I am a resident of Yamunanagar ,Haryana. I bought a camera during my way to Chandigarh to indore. The flight has four hour stoppage at New delhi and I bought the camera from delhi airport. The shop name is "Nice Cam".

When I came back to indore then I opened the box , but , I am shocked to knew that some parts of the camera is missing from the box. There are empty space for battery and charger in the box. As you are the representative of the company in my city, so I am writinf this letter to you.

Kindly, help me to provide the missing parts of the camera here in this city. Iam unable to go back to delhi airport. so please help me out from this.

your's faithfully