Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today.What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples

Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today.
What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge.

It is true to say that, the critical challenge facing the mankind in the present time is increasing temperature of the globe. There are several reasons this phenomenon. Here, I would like to account for the most common causes and some possible solutions

Multifarious points shore up the causes of global warming. first and foremost, the large amounts of CO2 in the atmosphere is responsible for the high temperature in the earth. In fact the source of co2 gas is the use of fossil fuel energy, eventually increasing co2 in the air. Another source of this gas is the emissions from burning gasoline, which used mainly in the cars and another form of transportations. What is more, forests store large amounts of CO2, therefore deforestation is leading to larger amounts of CO2 to remain in the atmosphere. This is due to the fact that, the trees are absorbing the CO2 and releasing the O2 into the air.

Nevertheless, there are many steps could be taken to solve this problem, or at least reduce the effects. Firstly, the government needs to reduce our dependence on fossil fuel and provides more clean alternatives. These alternatives are: solar energy, wind power which are considered as ecofriendly energy sources. Also government could put legislations in order to prevent cutting trees. This will probably preserve more green area that is considered as the lung of the earth. Individuals could also play a major role in reducing the amount of CO2 in the air, by reducing the use of their cars. And relay more on clean sources of power in their homes, such as, heating and cooling. Lastly, encourage the people to plant more trees is important in increasing the green cover of the land. Thus, reducing the quantity of CO2 in the atmosphere.

In conclusion, although global warming is a serious issue, there are steps that governments and individuals can take to reduce its effects.