It can be said that the laser is one of the greatest inventions of man It was invented by Townes and Schalow in 1960 There are many types of lasers each with different uses In the medicine lasers are used as a scalpy because they are easy to control contr

It can be said that the laser is one of the greatest inventions of man. It was invented by Townes and Schalow in 1960
There are many types of lasers, each with different uses. In the medicine, lasers are used as a scalpy because they are easy to control, controlling dopth and samll contact area. They are also used to recover vision, combined with optical fibers to diagnose cancer, retainers. In easthetic, lasers are used tonregenerate skin, treat skin diseases and help firm skin. They also a tool to cut quartz and glass. In addition, they is also used to scope the barcode caused by contaminants, due to distance
Thanks to the invention of lasers, human life has greatly improved. To me, this is a very useful invention, also an important invention for human life