It is suggested that primary children should learn how to grow vegetables and keep animals Do the advantages of this outweigh its disadvantages

Opinions diverge on whether the primary children should be taught how to grow vegetables and save animals. Although there seem to be some drawbacks, iits upside is overshadowed in light of rational reasons.
Admittedly, propaganda widely is one transparent advantage of realizing the importance of the environment and animals. This can be explained by the fact that not only adults but primary children also absorb and understand the benefits of planting trees and protecting animals through the media, loudspeakers, and radio stations. This leads to the primary children wanting to learn how to plant trees and keep animals, so that children will always have the thought of loving the environment. Therefore, reduce the level of deforestation, hunting rare animals.
Notwithstanding these aforementioned upside primary children completely do not know anything about love and importance of animals and plants can be seen under a negative light. Perceptibly,

Essays by the user: