The line graph gives information about the number of Iranian Greek and Turkish students who enrolled at Sheffield University between 2005 and 2009 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line graph gives information about the number of Iranian, Greek and Turkish students who enrolled at Sheffield University between 2005 and 2009.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given line graph illustrates the number of students from Iran, Greece and Turkey who enrolled at Sheffield University between the years 2005 and 2009.
Overall, it is evident that while the number of Iranian and Turkish students experienced an upward trend, the opposite was true for that of Greece. After 5 years, the figure for Iran reached a peak.
The number of Iranian students increased steadily between 2005 and 2008 before rising sharply in the year 2009 with 160 students enrolled at the university. Similarly, numbers of Turkish students grew at a steady rate over the five years.
2005 witnessed a large number of Greek students enrolling at the university with nearly 180 students. That number, however, declined rapidly in the year 2007 and by late-2009, dropped to less than 80.