Nowadays more and more foreign students are going to English Speaking countries to learn the international language English quot It is undoubtedly true that studying English in an English speaking country is the best way but it is not the only

Currently, there is an idea that besides the best way to study English is learning it in the countries using English as their official language, there are other ways to study it. From my perspective, I totally agree with this idea.
On the one hand, the most effective way to have better knowledge about English is to explore it in English-speaking countries. The reason for this is that when people communicate with native people in their countries, they need to think in English instead of translating in their minds. Besides it, people can create reflexes when they listen to local people. For example, people can know what phrase that natives use to say hello, goodbye, or thank you,... We can see this in the case of children from Sapa, which is the mountainous area that many foreigners travel to every year. The kids here know how to use English to promote their product, and the reason is that they heard foreign people speaking and learn from it
On the other hand, there are still other ways to study English. Firstly, nowadays, moving to other countries requires a lot of money. Therefore, not many people can afford to study abroad. So the only way to study it is through books, newspapers, or the internet. In fact, the number of people studying in this way is much higher than studying in other nations. Secondly, in some circumstances, people have to use English in special majors. Therefore, communicating in English can not help you because not many native speakers have knowledge about those majors to talk, there are words that they can not understand. Thus, the best way, in this case, is to learn it from professional documents.
There are many ways to study international language – English, the best way is to learn from natives in their countries. Besides it, there are still many ways to deal with it. Even in some cases, this can be more effective, such as learning from books, documents, or anything written in English.

Essays by the user: