Nowadays students find it hard to study at universities compared to school studies Why this is happening What is the solution to this problem

Nowadays, students find it hard to study at universities compared to school studies. Why this is happening. What is the solution to this problem?

On one can argue that education is very important for the future of students. Attending higher education is definitely beneficial for students because it equips students to be ready for the job market. However, unlike studying in schools, university education is much higher than school studies. The causes and some solutions for this situation will be discussed carefully.

To begin with, there are many factors of the difficulty of university degrees. Firstly, with the limitation of seats in universities, it is very difficult for all students to pass an examination and get in a university. Only the first step, there are around half of candidates exclusion. Secondly, these days there are many necessary subjects come up into a university curriculum which makes its very difficult. In the past, students studied only fundamental subjects and basic skills, however many techniques and advanced knowledge are introduced into university courses nowadays. Lastly, another thing that makes university education harder is research. University students have to accomplish many assignments and a final research that they do not have to do in a high school.

However, there are abundant solutions to cope with this situation. Firstly, the government and education organizations should find some measures to tackle the problem of lacking higher education for every student. The government should support universities and increase the number of seats available for students. Secondly, teachers and professors should encourage and support students. They should extend their hours in order to allow students consult about study problems. Having a good plan from professors, it definitely helps students to achieve their degree finally. Lastly, friends and family are also important for students because parents and friends can give some useful advice or help their studies.

In conclusion, the reasons of difficult university education contribute to the limitation of opportunity of access a higher education, difficult curriculum and many assignments which can tackle by increasing seats available, good guidance from instructors and personal supports. Hopefully, these methods could help students to cope and overcome all their study problems.