Some people think that governments should ban dangerous sports while others think people should have freedom to do any sports or activity Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some people think that governments should ban dangerous sports, while others think people should have freedom to do any sports or activity.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

It is still a major topic of concern in today's world when it comes to hazardous sports. While it is believed that these activities should be prohibited by governments, there is a more persuasive argument that people have the right to participate in the kind of sports they are into.
There is a common belief that the root of imposing a ban on dangerous activities stems from the main reason – its potential risks directly causing several health problems for players. To be able to take part in these sports, it is required for them to have stable physical standards. This means they have to undergo such hard training to get well-maintained fitness. Therefore, some unexpected injuries such as ankle injuries, back pains or even leg - broken are completely inevitable. In addition, such activities are also normally accompanied by a high rate of severe accidents bringing about unfortunate consequences, especially fatalities in some cases. Diving, for instance, is a very adventurous sport which has a lot of dangers. Players can be poisoned by oxygen or even lose consciousness if they encounter poisonous sea creatures. For these reasons, it is logical for the governments to ban extreme sports.
However, there are more reasonable grounds that people should be free to engage in any sport. It is true that each kind of sport deserves to be respected and dangerous sports are not an exception. There is no denying that these activities have played a vital role in creating incredible events or even world records. If there were no hazardous sports, humans probably would not have Mount Everest - the highest peak in the world. Furthermore, many people participate in extreme sports since their need for adventure can be satisfied. All of them may experience something more than normal activities can offer. Take skydiving as an example, they may feel free like a bird when trying out such an exciting and adventurous sport.
In summary, while the government should prohibit people from doing extreme sports, there is stronger evidence that they should be free to take part in any sport. It is recommended that governments allow extreme sports because of its own advantages which may give people an opportunity to make their lives more colorful.