Some people think that studying in a college or a university is the best way for students to prepare for their future career However others think they should leave school as soon as possible to develop their career through work experience Discuss both the

Some people think that studying in a college or a university is the best way for students to prepare for their future career. However, others think they should leave school as soon as possible to develop their career through work experience.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

These days, an increasing number of students are opting to enroll in universities, which provide them with numerous opportunities to acquire knowledge before venturing into real life. This essay will explore the advantages and disadvantages of this statement.

There are several advantages and disadvantages of learning in universities. Firstly, attending universities equips students with fundamental understanding. For example, learners who possess a strong foundational knowledge can access advanced information, facilitating their job search in the future. Additionally, learning in universities requires students to pay various types of fees. However, this investment offers valuable exposure to industrial jobs, providing students with both experience and financial support.