Teachers and other professionals are barely compensated On the other hand artists and sports athletes are highly paid What do you think are the reasons and causes of this What should be done about this

Teachers and other professionals are barely compensated. On the other hand, artists and sports athletes are highly paid. What do you think are the reasons and causes of this? What should be done about this?

Some core professions earn fewer wages than others in every society. part of the issue is that indispensable jobs for the countries sometimes lack attractiveness. The reasons behind such things are due to being considered as routinely occupations as well as having poor government support. On the other hand, creatives works bring in more attention. people pay more for creativity and effort so, public funding should balance it.

Essential occupations like professors and others are mostly regarded as routine. it discourages people to devotes their lives to such jobs under the belief they will get bored. A relevant point is the insufficient payments they received while providing an important service to society. The weak government support is part of the problem rather than a solution.

With creatives professions, it is totally different. Artists and players can easily earn double the amount of core jobs. The system of sponsorships allows them top wages comparing with others and it is not their fault since they pay higher taxes. The public spending should be directed to compensate those imbalances and turn core jobs into attractive ones.