There are many different types of music in the world today Why do we need music Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays

There are many different types of music in the world today.
Why do we need music?
Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Music is said to be a wonderful machine supporting human’s evolution, thus making magical change to the universe. In the today world, music appeares in many categories and platforms, which not only makes it become more accessible but also much more controversial than ever before. This essay will discuss, firstly the undenial importance of music, followed by an answer to whether traditional music of a country should earn higher respect from its people rather than the global-heard one.
Music provides human with many benefits, especially with its help in the work of brains. Researchers in their studies found that listening to music increase the body's production of the natural killer cells — the cells that attack invading viruses and boost the immune system's effectiveness. Music also reduces levels of the stress hormone cortisol. Hence, the usage of music can be found in curing therapy where specialists believe that it help sort out illness and heal metal health problems. In addition, listening to music while working or studying can help people avoid getting distracted by background noises hence working more effectively. Also, the work of music creates such theme songs that now remain a recognition for different countries and cultures.
As for the second question, I believe that music should be widely adapted and shared regardless of its origin, which means traditional music is by the way as influential as modern melodies. It is taken that the true value of a song lies in its emotional tunes, its motivating lyrics and the awaking motto it brings to listeners. If a song can provide all of this, it deserves appreciation no matter how old it is. Moreover, music must not be restricted by the geographical boundaries, and so the urge to listen to international songs should be widely stimulated. We can never deny the importance of traditional music, by the way, as it is the root of today’s growth, like Cai Luong as Vietnamese traditional music, though being really old, still remains one of the cultural features of the country.

In summary, there are a range of kinds of music today that are designed to fit people’s tastes, while international music breaks the limit, serves for human in general, traditional one works as a reminder for the music’s purity and its natural implications. After all, we have to accept that music has been playing an irreplaceable role and should be acquired as it meant to be.