The world speaks English now Some people think it is not necessary to save unpopular languages

The world speaks English now. Some people think it is not necessary to save unpopular languages.

These days, many languages are disappearing due to the impact of English is growing and some advantages to using an international language. Consequently, many people claim that It is not necessary to conserve endangered languages and I agree with them.
To begin with, If there are fewer languages, communication between people from different countries would be easier and more effective. As a result, people not only learn a new language but also never
face the difficulties of the language barrier. For instance, some Vietnamese and Japanese students can communicate in English if they don't know Vietnamese or English.
In addition, a global language allows for more international trade and economic development since Purchase and sale can be easier when sellers and customers use the same language. For instance, In English, a lottery ticket seller can sell lottery tickets to people who come from many areas of the world.
Finally, fewer languages help improve communication and make life significantly easier and more convenient enables for more international trade and economic growth which makes life far easier and more convenient