In some countries people prefer children to grow in cities while some are in favour of them to grow in countryside Do you agree or disagree Give your opinion reasons and explain with your own experiences

In some countries, people prefer children to grow in cities while some are in favour of them to grow in countryside. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion, reasons and explain with your own experiences.

Urbanisation has been evolved exponentially in past few decades, as a result of which more and more families are moving out of their small towns, villages and are settling in cities, specifically metro cities. Some people argue on this phenomenon while some of them find it beneficial for children to grow in cities. I shall explain both, pros and cons of this behaviour before drawing a final conclusion.

To begin with, life in cities is different from countryside areas. One of the main impact on children who grow in cities is that they become complete city-dwellers. They know nothing about the basic routine work like how to milk a cow, how to do the fruit plantation and so on. They are more and more engrossed into the materialistic world due to the city culture they have seen since beginning. To illustrate this, I was born in a small town but raised in a metro city. Therefore, fortunately, I have experienced both the flavours of life but most of us don't get this opportunity and can see only one side of the coin. Having said that, I can relate both type of life styles in a precise manner. Undoubtedly life is difficult in cities and children who grow in cities have to face that. For example traffic conditions, adverse impact of pollution on their health and so on. In addition to this, children who grow in countryside are more healthy and on an average live longer when compared to their counterparts in cities. Cities are corrupted by traffic and pollution that has detrimental impact on the health of offsprings which can be easily ignored while living in countryside.

On the other hand, children who grow in countryside, usually face lack of facilities in terms of medical and education. For instance, when I was living in a small town with my family, we used to travel to the nearby city for medical emergencies, better education and better sports facilities. Consequently, many of the families either restrict their children to pursue further or they move to the cities. Any which way, children don't have the bunch of opportunities available to them in small areas which they can find easily in cities.

To conclude it, children are living fast-paced life in cities which is full of excitement and opportunities while life is slow in countryside. In my opinion, advantages of life in a city clearly overweigh the disadvantages in terms of better life style.