Some people argue that technological inventions such as mobile phones are making people socially less interactive Do you agree or disagree

Technological inventions are making people socially more interactive because it help people keep in touch, exchange the information easily. First of all, contacting through mobile phone is popular right now. People use mobile phone everyday and every where for many purposes from children to adult. Technology inventions such as mobile phone help people send and recieve messages quickly and fully. People can make a phone call in a good condition to any places in the world. Especially, right now people can call video in smartphone which bring people together better because camera can give people picture of realistic. Video call make people feel closer or more interactive through seeing their face on screen. Beside that, mobile phone help people work effectively and on time. They use mobile phone to exchange the information of document and the picture regularly through email. In conclusion, technological inventions such as mobile phone is one of the greatest mean which help people get more closer and interactive.