You work for an international company and would like to spend six months working in its head office in another country Write a letter to your manager In your letter explain why you want to work in the company s head office for six months say how your work

?You work for an international company, and would like to spend six months working in its head office in another country.

Write a letter to your manager. In your letter:
explain why you want to work in the company’s head office for six months
say how your work could be done while you are away
ask for his/her help in arranging it
Write at least 150 words.

Hello Mr. Jones
With all do respect, I regret to declare that I'm unable to serve my duty for the next six months in the office due to some physical problems my father encountered recently, and for this unpredicted situation I have to be present in my country. But since the headquarter office is already located in my country I suggest that you do me a favor to give me the grant to move there for the next six
months. So that not only I can do my job but also have the opportunity to support my family in this hardship. Please do the official cooperation in order to provide me the access to official portal and remote desktop for being in touch with all customers.
Very much Thank you for your kind cooperation
Hope you do well