Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? "I think there is too much violence in the movies."Give specific reasons and examples to support your response.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
"I think there is too much violence in the movies."
Give specific reasons and examples to support your response.

These days the media and different devices such as TV, the Internet, and etc. highly affect the society and the way in which people act. Movies are among the strongest medias that have a strong impact on people. Some of these movies include concepts which are not beneficial for people, for example some movies contain scenes which are full of violence. However, some people believe that there are not too much violence in these kinds of movie and even they think that existence of violence in these movies can make them more interesting. In the contrary, I think there is too much violence in the movies that worsely affect people who are watching them. In the following I provoded my reasons which support my opinion.

Unfortunately, most of the companies which produce movies just want to have a lucrative buiseness and do not care about the side effects of their movies. In other words, they want to make more and more mony and profits even with the cost of leaving negative effects on people and even children. The producers want to attract people and obtain more money, so they add a lot of action scenes and violence to their movies. As a result, the movies become more tempting to watch and people will be persuade to go to see these kinds of movies. For example, last year I saw a very famous movie which was contained a lot of violence. I remember that I had terrible dreams for a while after watching that movie. So, I believe that most of the companies try to add too much violence to their movies to gain more money and profits.

Moreover, we can see the direct effects of these violent movies in the society. In fact, people specially children use to learn from movies they watch and consequently the momvies easily release their effects among the society. On the other hand, the scientists believe that there is more violence among the children compared with children who were living in the last centuary. Therefore, we can construe that the movies convay a lot of violence to the childrens. For instance, last night my younger brother was watching an animation witch was steeped in shooting and killing and other violent scenes. Unfortunately, that animation cause my brother to try to kill his little cat that night. In addition, the toys that childrens play with them are mostly guns and knifes which are obvious symbols of violence.

In conclusion, I agree with this statement that the movies include too much violence. I believe that companies which produce movies do not care about the effects of their movies and they just care about their own profits. Besides, if we investigate the childrens we can clearly observe the bad effects of the movies on the childrens which confirm that the movies contain too much violence. So, I strongly recommend each person to be aware of what he or she watch and try to watch movies with less violent concepts and scenes.