Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment doing things they like to do rather than doing things they should do.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment doing things they like to do rather than doing things they should do.

In the modern era, answering the question of what makes people feel enjoy has raised a lot of debates among psychologist. Some people may hold this view point that it is better to spent time on personal enjoyment. However, some others may hold an opposite viewpoint and believe that it is better to spend time on doing things that they should do. From my own perspective, I think the first belief is true. In what follows, I will delve in to the most conspicuous reasons.

One of the reasons coming to my mind at first is that when someone spends time on something that he really likes, he has great motivation to pursue his goal. He can also try to solve any problem that may encounter during the way of reaching his goal. The note worthy refreshingly intelligible statistics, which are revealed by a recent social research, conducted in my country show that high percentage of people who choose their major at the university according to their interest are more successful than people who chose their major for other reasons.

Another equally important reason is from a psychological stand point, when people do something that they really enjoy, they improve their self confidence. This clarifies the fact that they don’t have any fear to do that kind of activity in front of other people. Suppose a child who likes riding bicycle, when he rides bicycle every day, he doesn't have fear to ride in front of many people.

The last but not least reason, although many people like to do activity that they like, most of the time it is impossible. They may force to do something that they don't have a lot of interest for doing it. As a matter of fact, life is full of activity that it is not enjoyable for many people. For instance, in many countries people should go to work early in the morning. Some people may consider this fact that it is so hard to wake up early in the morning. However, it is a rule and they should obey it.

To make a long story short, based on the aforementioned reasons, one can reasonably draw the conclusion that although people like to do things that they like, they should spend time on doing thing that they don’t like in order to pass their needs. But that was a story in nutshell; as a matter of fact, there are myriad reasons and examples supporting the statement which are not mentioned here due to the dearth of time. All in all, it is highly suggested a survey be conducted in order to assess the general opinion of people regarding such an issue.