Do you agree or disagree?People learn things better from those at their own level- such as fellow students or co-workers- than from those at the higher level, such as teachers or supervisors.

Do you agree or disagree?

People learn things better from those at their own level- such as fellow students or co-workers- than from those at the higher level, such as teachers or supervisors.

Humankind is always learning new things from the environment. People can learn things from nature, animals and other humans according to their level of consideration. To answer the question, I think it depends on the situation, which I like to talk about in the following paragraphs.

On one hand, I am of the idea that we can learn many lessons from our friends or other people at our same age or level because they have the same situation as ours. As a result, we can compare ourselves to them and if they are doing better, we can follow their way in order to improve. For example, If you have a friend in school who tries hard and focus on lessons and have every commitment to his or her goals, you can learn from your friend. This kind of friend can teach you to set goals for yourself in life, try hard and do not waste time in order to achieve them. They can help you to improve the quality of your life.

On the other hand, I believe that in many aspects of our life, it is better for us to learn things from people who have more experience in their lives. Because some experiences are not needed to gain individually. Sometimes it is not worthed and it can have catastrophic effects on our life and maybe our family too. To illustrate, thinking about addiction to cigarettes or drugs. Teenagers are prone to follow their friends who invite them to use drugs and do not consider parents or teachers cautions about the bad effects of drugs. They can become an addicted and ruin their whole life by that mistake. In addition, we can improve our level of thinking by following successful people with the higher level. Talking and consulting with successful people can help us to widen our horizons and try to make differences in order to grow in all aspects of our lives.

To sum up, my opinion lies somewhere in the middle. I think although we can learn many lessons from older or higher level people, we can depend on people at our same age or level too. I have the idea that we can learn things from anybody in our surrounding but we have to be careful and cautious about obstacles on our ways and use other experiences at the right time.