People learn better from those at their own level-such as fellow students or co-workers-than from those at a higher level, such as teachers or supervisors.

Learning is a never ending process. We are enjoying the life today because someone has contributed to the world long time ago. Like a ladder, we should stand on the shoulders of our predecessors to have higher start. In my perspective, people learn better from those at a higher level than from the people at their own level because people at the higher level have more experience, are more skilled and have in depth knowledge in the subject.

First, we say that experience is the best teacher. People who are at a higher level than us will definitely know better than us, be it in schools, colleges or work places. They have already seen the phase of life which we are going through at that point of time. So they can explain things more lucidly than an inexperienced people. For example, if I have a doubt in my workplace the manager or the team lead can help me better than my co-worker as the manager has better experience than my co-worker who has the same knowledge like me.

Second, people who are at a higher level than us are more skilled. As the position of the person increases with the skill we can learn better from those persons. In the same way if we want to learn new skills we cant learn it from the person of our own level. We have to search for a person who is extremely skilled in that particular area and can take all the necessary lessons from the person. For example, if i want to learn photography I have to go the person who is highly skilled in it.

Third, it is better to learn from a person who has in depth knowledge in the subject. Generally people who are at a higher level than us have a good grip on the subject and knowledge. For example a subject like math can be explained only by a teacher who has in depth knowledge in it. In such cases people at our level cannot help us because they will have the same knowledge as ours. In order to learn some specialized knowledge we must learn from a person who is expert in adapting knowledge.

Therefore for the above reasons I conclude that it is better to learn from people at a higher level, such as teachers and supervisors than to learn from people at our own level such as fellow students or co-workers.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: