People remember special gifts or presents they have received. Why?

I think all people love to receive gifts. Some people consider gifts a kind of appreciation, love, friendship,and so far. Especially when it meets special events like anniversary, birthday, fathers or mothers day. And the following discussions reveal my view.

First of all , when one forgets a special event and there is another person comes to give a gift , this will be a great surprise for first person because his or her friend or partner remembered something he forgot,for example one day i forgot our marriage anniversary, i was cooking then i went to my room , it was a really great surprise, flowers on my bed, big red bear toy from my husband it was really special gift and i never forgot it. I love it because he remembered me.

Second, sometimes the gift refers to piece , one day my friend was nervous from me i annoyed him before, then i bought her a gift and put it inside her car, she was so happy and told me ,you are my best friend. She kept this gift until now , and always remembered me when she see it.

Third, we take gifts if we move from country to another, sometimes we cannot leave it especially if it return to someone special . I remembered when my brother gave me a gift for my graduation something which i love, all my friends hope had same. When i moved from my country to work in another country, i couldn't leave this gift especially it from my special brother ,i remembered each moments when he gave me this gift. So i took it to my new home and i have been keep it since 2002.

In conclusion, gifts are refer to many peoples, relations, memories, countries. So it will be special according to the memories which related with.i can't forget many gifts ,whose gave to me and why. Specially if it come in a happy memories.

there is another person comes to give a gift
there is another person who comes to give a gift

it was really special gift
it was a really special gift

i have been keep it since 2002.
i have been keeping it since 2002.

Sentence: Third, we take gifts if we move from country to another, sometimes we cannot leave it especially if it return to someone special .
Description: The fragment it return to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace return with verb, past tense

Sentence: When i moved from my country to work in another country, i couldn't leave this gift especially it from my special brother ,i remembered each moments when he gave me this gift.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and moments

to the memories which related with
to the memories which are related with
to the memories related with

Sentence: Specially if it come in a happy memories.
Description: The fragment it come in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace come with verb, past tense