Environmental science - using Reusable bags instead of plastic bags

Passage and lecture both give positive points in using Reusable bages instead of plastic ones.

From writer's point of view the most obvious benefit of reusable bag over plastic is envireomental waste reduction. The lecture supports this idea and sheds light on issue of huge resource waste and its effects on lands and animals.

Besides, the writer discuses the financial aspects and the lecturer agrees with it and explains monetry considerations. For example how much money can be saved by replacing reusable bags in place of plastic bags. If each persons uses 2 or 3 bags per day costing only one cent, after a year there will be a significant amount of money waste.

Finally the writer sees relation of plastic bag consumption and petroleum. The lecturer talks about use of millions of galons of petroleum in production of billions of plastic bags. By replacing such bags a considerable amount of resources might be saved and this will decreases consumers expensed costs.