Nowadays with the development society environmental issues are being destroyed are interested First of all tourism can pollute the air through the exhaust of motorbike or boat that damage wild animals and plants Dust and air pollution are mainly caused by

Nowadays,with the development society environmental issues are being destroyed are interested.First of all,tourism can pollute the air through the exhaust of motorbike or boat that damage wild animals and plants.Dust and air pollution are mainly caused by transport activities ,energy production has immediate and long-term consequences.Secondly,littering indiscriminately is a common problem of all resorts ,which cause loss of scenery,unhygienic problems,affecting public health and surrounding environment.Another bad of tourism is inefficient and wasteful energy consumption in the resort leads to a shortage fuesl.In conclusion ,natural environment problem need more attention and protection by the government and individuals