Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information Others think access to so much information creates problems Which view do you agree with Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to so much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with?

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

i agree with second part,because i think internet get a lot of information too us, but it coud be reason for confusing us in our life. sometimes we can't handle all of information. but we can learn to manage in the time, we can choose whay information's necessary for our life and selecting between all of this. Actually internet is a good thing for us, if we learned how to use it.While there has been a decline in book reading generally, the decline has been especially sharp for literature. This is unfortunate because nothing else provides the intellectual stimulation that literature does. Literature encourages us to exercise our imaginations, empathize with others, and expand our understanding of language. So by reading less literature, the reading public is missing out on important benefits.