tpo36 independent writing

tpo36-independent writing

The reading and the listening debate about cloud seeding which solve the hail-pieces of ice that produce from clouds in the form of ice instead of rain and snow. The reading materials belives that cloud seeding Is very effective with providing three reasons, which are contradicted by following lecture.
Initially, The reading states that base on laboratory experiences, they support the fact of cloud seeding and they agree that it is effective, so it most of the time changed to be water vapour close to the freezing point, hence, if in this experience added silver it will change it to light snow forming instead of hail pellets. However, the lecturer argues that adding silver somehow it is dangerous because it might cause the problem of lack of water in cloud.
In addition to that, passage says that In some countries around the world specially Asian country this method had very good affection to control precipitation in city, yet again the speaker underscores that this idea of cloud seeding only was checked in some city with pollution which might doesn’t have same result in cities with no pollution.
Last but not least, according to reading some local studies also are agree with the good effect of cloud seeding on crops and they said that with this way hail damages was reduced, on the other hand the speaker explains that natural variation in all over the America can cause reducing of hail damage.