You have participated in a party at your friend s home last week You may have forgotten your watch there Write a letter to your friend and say Thank him her for the party Ask to look for the watch Suggest what he she should do about it

You have participated in a party at your friend’s home last week. You may have forgotten your watch there. Write a letter to your friend and say
– Thank him/her for the party.
– Ask to look for the watch.
– Suggest what he/she should do about it.

Dear Martin,

Hi! How is it going with you? Its been 7 days since I came back from your home and each and every moments was memorable. But, I am writing to you to let you know that I had left out my watch there.
It was great pleasure to attend your celebration of achieving success in your own field which you had been waiting for ages. I felt grateful to you inviting me as a family member. At first, I thought that you forgot me, but after I got your invitation, I was elated and overjoyed. Thanks again for making me as a part of your success event.
While dancing on my favourite song, I kept out my watch from my wrist and placed it in your showcase because it was heavier and disturbing me in moving my hands and I was feeling uncomfortable also. To ensure me kindly have a look at there and call me.
Once you found that keep it safe and secure. Don't forget to bring it along with you in the coming week at a cafeteria where we decided to meet again.
Keep in touch!
Mitchell