Complaint letter

Complaint letter

137 Phan Chu Trinh Street
Soctrang - Vietnam
The Director
English for Today Centre
731 Van Xuan Street
Hanoi - Vietnam
27th October, 2020
Dear Sir,
I am writing to complain about the poor quality of the service at your centre. Everything seems to worse than what you say in the advertisement.
I really feel dissatisfied with this English center?. At first, the advertisement says only native teachers. However, not all are native teachers, there are man Vietnamese teachers who teaching English for students. Secondly, there are more than 30 students in a classroom although the advertisement says no more than 20 students per class. Thirdly, we have to pay for books and cassettes, it's not free as the advertisement says. Not only that, every classroom doesn't have an air- conditioner, it uses fan instead. Finally, what I don't like the most about the center is timing. While there were advertisements on the 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. class time, the truth was that the class started too late and ended early. Everything is different from what the advertisement says.
To resolve the problem, I require you to give me a refund. Enclosed is a copy of the receipt.
I look forward to hearing from you and to getting a quick resolution of this problem. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at (04) 7.222999.
Yours faithfully,
Tran Tu Nghi ??