the charts show agricultural production in two different regions of the country

the charts show agricultural production in two different regions of the country.

The pie charts show the different agricultural products raised in the Western Region and the Eastern Region of a country. Each region concentrates on different products.

The Eastern Region has a slightly more even distribution among the different products than the Western Region does. In the Eastern Region, the top two products are meat, making up 35% of total agricultural production, and dairy, making up 30% of the total. Vegetables account for 20% and grain for 15% of agricultural production in that region.

In the Western Region, the top two products- grain and meat- account for 80% of the total agricultural production. Dairy makes up 15% of the total, while vegetables are only 5% in that part of the country.

Each region has a different approach to agriculture production. In the Eastern region, it is distributed among different products, while in the Western Region, it is concentrated more heavily on two different types of products.