Adults should spend time working rather than playing In no more than 250 words write an essay to state whether you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your opinions

Adults should spend time working rather than playing. In no more than 250 words, write an essay to state whether you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your opinions.

Some people believe that adults should spend less time indulging in leisure and more time on productive endeavours. However, I disagree with this view because I strongly believe that playing can be an important source entertainment and improving relationships.

Good health is one of the benefits that play brings to us. You will be more active and healthier by playing sports. To illustrate, you can have a lower chance of getting a serious illness such as a heart attack or high blood pressure. In other words, it increases your resistance to illness. In leisure time, you can play sports with your friends or your relatives, this not only helps you but also motivates everyone around you to take part in sports and have good health.

Play is one of the most effective tools for keeping relationships fresh and exciting. Playing together brings joy, vitality, and resilience to relationships. Play can also heal resentments, disagreements, and hurts. Through regular play, we learn to trust one another and feel safe. For instance, by making a conscious effort to incorporate more humor and play into your daily interactions, we can improve the quality of our love relationships—as well as our connections with co-workers, family members, and friends.

In conclusion, some people claim that adults do not spend much time on playing. However, playing also plays an important role in people’s health and relationships. It will be proficient if we can balance between work and play.