Isaac Asimove said Life is a journey but do not worry you will find a parking spot at the end What do you think about this quote

Isaac Asimove said: "Life is a journey, but do not worry, you will find a parking spot at the end." What do you think about this quote.?

life is the journey of living. we live, we lead our lives and we die. In doing so, we try to give shape to our lives. life is not the same for everyone. some people face much difficulty with life while some don’t. those who do not face any difficulty in life look at it in one way. those who suffer in life look at it in another way. life is often said to be precious. that all the more is clear through the various ways in which people try to save lives.

Every day doctors and scientists engage themselves in finding out ways by which life can be extended as much as possible. life includes happiness and sorrows. those are called the ups and downs of life. Without them, life is just an endless battle that can always be one. it is however important to find happiness in life to overcome one’s sorrows. Only then life seems to be beautiful.