You received this email from the president of the technology club Dear Member We are writing to inform you that the trip to the science centre to see the robotics display has unfortunately been cancelled Although many of you were looking forward to this e

You received this email from the president of the technology club.

Dear Member,

We are writing to inform you that the trip to the science centre to see the robotics display has unfortunately been cancelled. Although many of you were looking forward to this excursion, we did not reach the necessary number of participants to continue. However, we hope to reschedule this event for next month. Please let us know if you would like a refund or if you would like to hold your spot for the new date.

Write a short email to your friend (about 50 words). Tell your friend your feelings about this and what you plan to do.

Dear Linn,
How's going? I am writing to let you know that this event at the science center will be canceled. I feel bitter disappointment about this notice. that is because I am looking forward to enrolling it for so long. However, I also quite sympathize with them because of some issues which can not avoid and I guess other members have the same idea as me. Furthermore, they asked me if I wanted a refund or to hold my spot for the new date. Certainly, I will choose a new date to participate in this event. I am extremely interested in robotics. so, what do you think about this change?
Your friend,
Yoora