Self Introduction

Self - Introduction

Hello everyone! My full name is Tran Thi Thu Thuy. Everyone calls me Thuy.

I was born and raised in Can Tho city. It’s located in the Southwest of Vietnam which is a beautiful and peaceful city.

Currently, I’m a freshman student at Can Tho University, and my major is English Language Teacher Education.

To talk about my personality, I think I’m very truthful and quite talkative sometimes. However, I don’t think that talkativeness is a bad thing. If I use this character in suitable situations, I will contact other people easily. Therefore, I rather like a person who is talkative and sociable.

In my free time, I usually hang out with my family or my friends. Spending time with loved ones makes me feel absolutely happy. I recently have a new hobby is reading books. When I read a book, I can relax and learn lots of things. Besides, I love English and love studying it. I also enjoy watching English videos on YouTube, it’s very interesting and it’s one of the ways that I have learned English.

In my opinion, English is a tool in which I can communicate with other people in the world. Nowadays, it’s an advantage of study and work. Above all, I like studying languages, not only English but also others. And I hope I can master English day by day and start to learn other languages in the earliest time.

That’s my introduction. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy your day.