The pie charts compare the six categories of reasons for immigrants to and from Europe in 2009

The pie charts compare the six categories of reasons for immigrants to and from Europe in 2009.

It is noticeable that the top reason why people came to and from European countries is to study. Many people immigrated to a European country to get a job, and leave a European country because of their family.
In 2009, 23% of immigrants went to Europe to study, with 32% of people left for the same reason as well. In the first pie, it is clear that people who looked for a job took one quarter of the immigrants, while those who had a definite job simply took 10%. Meanwhile, only one third of immigrants left because of work, 15% looking for a job and with definite job respectively.
Less people immigrated for acoompany/family reasons, only 15%, but one fourth left for that. It is clear that 7%, 8% of immigrants came in and out with no reason, whereas 10%, 15% of people immigrated to and from a European country for some other reasons.