Some people prefer to work for a large company while others prefer to work in a small office Which size company do you prefer to work in Use specific examples to support your choice

Some people prefer to work for a large company, while others prefer to work in a small office. Which size company do you prefer to work in? Use specific examples to support your choice.

It is argued that many workers are into working for a large company, while others’ preference is working in a small office. In my point of view, working in a big building is the best option. In this essay, I will explain its benefits in terms of feeling more at ease and creating relationship expansion.

To begin with, working in wide spaces helps employees feel more comfortable and relaxed because it reduces noise from other people working in the same place. Some individuals may talk too loudly due to their job’s requirements which could disturb others while they are working. For example, in my company, my department is right next to the Telesales department. They sometimes speak very loudly since they have to ensure that their customers listen clearly and understand the problems they encounter. My team and I, on the other hand, are rarely interrupted because our space is large and far enough away from the Telesales'. As a result, I am grateful for the opportunity to work in a huge office.

Furthermore, if people work in a large company, they can form relationships with many people who work in the same location. On many special occasions, there are internal events in which every department is invited to participate. For instance, my company held a Christmas dinner last month with 8 departments, including mine. We had a lot of fun and happiness. I had the opportunity to meet and converse with all of the employees. Overall, I got to know more of my coworkers, and they were all very nice to me.

In conclusion, having a job in a large corporation is quite functional for workers. It makes people working in the same area feel more relaxed and keeps noise to a minimal level. Also, there are many great opportunities for colleagues to meet and get in touch with each other so they can establish new relationships.