Talk about a rude behavior or a situation you experienced

have you ever done anything that made you feel regret? Yes, I have and it was not until now that I couldn’t forget it.
it happened on the afternoon of 2 years ago on the bus. after the ending of the lesson at school, I took the bus to go home. Unfortunately, the bus that day was very crowded and I tried to hustle into the crowded to find a place. Behind is a boy who studies at my school. If it weren’t for the uniform, I couldn’t recognize him. Everything was going on normally until the bus fare was collected. it was the crowded bus that was also a good chance of stealing. I was freaked out when the bags on my shoulder was opened and the wallet disappeared. The wallet was a gift that my mom gave to me on the 17th birthday, and I loved it. Not thinking too much, I immediately glanced at a boy-schoolmate then I spoke loudly; “Did you steal my wallet? Give me back now.” Everybody looked at me. The boy still bewildered, and he didn’t what was happening. I insisted that he took my wallet. I furious and started scolding like slapping water him. I even scolded him “ you are a thief ”.
The situation was quite tensing. Suddenly an old man in the back said loudly that the boy didn’t steal my wallet but the other kid stole and got off at the last station. Both I and he rushed to thank the old man and quickly got off the bus and found the kid. The kid was arrested for petty theft and I was returned with my wallet. I was extremely ashamed of what I had said to him. even though the boy laughed and said that it was okay, I still felt uneasy. so I offered him a lemon tea to redeem him. we talked for a while and knew that they were good at each other and were in the same school, so we became friends.
after that, I learned to control my temper. I meditate every morning and I always take 5 seconds to control my emotions before solving a problem. Sometimes I can't control myself, but I'm glad I realized my mistake and improved it day by day. so when I remember my mistakes, instead of hiding and shame, I remembered the experiences I learned after that.
I know that none of us has made a mistake. we are born to make mistakes but we must not let that mistake happen again and again.