There should be a law that makes everyone volunteer for something

There should be a law that makes everyone volunteer for something.

Voluntary is widely known as a way to show loving and caring in humanity. Yet some people believed that there should be an involvement of government in people’s willingness to volunteer. I disagree with this opinion as voluntary should come from people’s disposition and their possibility rather than enforcement.
The action of giving should be derived from people’s readiness and kindness. When people volunteer for something such as a donation, they only give out what they already have and what others might lack. Therefore, being forced to volunteer can make a contrasting impact on society, as people now are propelled to donate their stuff without gameness, which leads to dubiety about self-value and contribution. To illustrate, in some Vietnamese schools, the donation is compulsory among students. Each one has to contribute at least a certain amount of money or personal goods to oblige unprivileged children as a way to show that school's responsibility and affection. This action is adequate as it promotes cherishing and caring between humans, and makes students comprehend the value of life. However, some assumed that forcing students to donate without willingness is postponing their initiative to help other people. Voluntary only successful and meaningful when it comes from the dear desire to do so, if not then it would be a waste of time and effort and sometimes ineffective.

Voluntary also depends on a person's possibility and financial burden. For example, a man with a broken leg cannot go jogging to raise funds, and